I know everyone has different ideas about what they want their bathroom to look and feel like but there are some tell-tale signs that you may need to freshen the room up.
1. It’s just worn out – bathrooms and kitchens are the most used rooms in any home and there will come a time when something needs to be done to bring them back to life. It might start with a leaking tap, signs of mould on the wall or flaking grouting in the tiles. Before you know it the whole bathroom is looking tired and worn out.
2. You fancy a change – and why not? It could the result of a change in the makeup of the family, such as new babies or growing children, or if the kids have moved out you can finally get the Jacuzzi you’ve always fancied.
3. The bathroom just isn’t functional – you want your bathroom to look good, of course, but it also needs to function properly. I’m thinking here about when you move into a new home and your family’s circumstances are totally at odds with those of the previous owner. Something needs to be done.
4. It needs a facelift – it may simply be that your bathroom hasn’t been touched for a few years and needs to be revamped. It needn’t be too drastic of course. You’d be surprised at how much difference just having a new shower curtain can make!
5. Think about the lighting – good lighting in a bathroom is vitally important. A bathroom should be a bright, well lit room. However, having dimmer switches allows you to change the mood of the room if required.
Needless to say if you do want to have a bathroom upgrade and you are in the Gloucester area, then I can think of someone who has been installing bathrooms for over 15 years and would be happy to help. Give me a call on 01452 699700 or 01242 321322 for a chat and a free estimate.